Source.



Genital slits are awesome.



Your name is… ->
Ask about his recitation ->
Recant your request ->
Custom Command ->
What do you do?

Source.

Genital slits are awesome.

Your name is… ->

Ask about his recitation ->

Recant your request ->

Custom Command ->

What do you do?



After a moment of upholding a more than questioning gaze as of what you are doing the soldier says: “It is my duty to inform you that distracting soldiers on their duty is a punishable offence.”
Somehow you feel like you shouldn’t have tried that.


Might as well try to make this chitchat a bit more pleasurable, right?

"I thought soldiers were to prevent outbreaks of violence, not to support them? I don’t think your tone is pleasing anyone.", you step up to the guardsman, maybe a bit bold in retrospect.

After a short tick of silence the soldier responds strangely calm: “My job is about acting, not about thinking. In any case, you should think twice before offending guardians of the law.”
You just stand there in awe. How did he manage to insult himself and yet turn the tables at the same time?



There’s no way this conversation could turn any worse, right? Might as well tickle a bit more of information out of this armor. Not. Literally. You’re just asking him about Lytacta and where you are exactly.

"You’re visiting Zhelis,", the utmostly courteous man explains, "one of the smaller harbor towns of Lytacta, proud nation at the southeastern coast of Aethernia, known as the Taloncoast. We’re part of the Eastern Unicon since its beginning and we sure didn’t regret it a single time. You should follow the main street and head westward if you want to visit the capital Asroidea. You may find the summer residence of the Lunar Kingdom if you follow the road eastwards and stay close to the coast." A short stop. "Either way, you need to fill out the Immigration Form."

"I think I got that part by now.", you respond. Way to conclude an otherwise very informative explanation. This country, Lytacta, appears to be rather small, if the summer residence of another country’s royalty counts as one of two sights, you think. Lunar Kingdom…the name got a faint echo to it…



The guardsman looks at you full of expectation. Apparently he just waits for you to get out of his sight - with or without Immigration Form. Since there’s not much to go to without, you better ask for it.

The soldier clears his throat first, then he takes position: “Alright. This form is filled out verbally” What. “and also a binding contract with the duke of Lytacta, Duke Coralia.” What. “As long as you reside in Lytacta, any crime that you commence shall be punished by the holy laws of Lytacta. If you don’t know what the term “crime” contains I strongly insist on you buying a code of law of Lytacta. As long as you reside in Lytacta, any regular income entails a tax of one tenth to be paid at the local office once a month. If you require further information about this I strongly insist on you buying a code of law of Lytacta. Now, if you still want to become a recognized citizen of Lytacta, tell me your name.”
Well. Apart from the start, that sounded quite reasonable. He wants to know your name…


Your name is ->
Ask about his recitation ->
Recant your request ->
Custom Command ->
What do you do?

After a moment of upholding a more than questioning gaze as of what you are doing the soldier says: “It is my duty to inform you that distracting soldiers on their duty is a punishable offence.”

Somehow you feel like you shouldn’t have tried that.

Might as well try to make this chitchat a bit more pleasurable, right?

"I thought soldiers were to prevent outbreaks of violence, not to support them? I don’t think your tone is pleasing anyone.", you step up to the guardsman, maybe a bit bold in retrospect.

After a short tick of silence the soldier responds strangely calm: “My job is about acting, not about thinking. In any case, you should think twice before offending guardians of the law.”

You just stand there in awe. How did he manage to insult himself and yet turn the tables at the same time?

There’s no way this conversation could turn any worse, right? Might as well tickle a bit more of information out of this armor. Not. Literally. You’re just asking him about Lytacta and where you are exactly.

"You’re visiting Zhelis,", the utmostly courteous man explains, "one of the smaller harbor towns of Lytacta, proud nation at the southeastern coast of Aethernia, known as the Taloncoast. We’re part of the Eastern Unicon since its beginning and we sure didn’t regret it a single time. You should follow the main street and head westward if you want to visit the capital Asroidea. You may find the summer residence of the Lunar Kingdom if you follow the road eastwards and stay close to the coast." A short stop. "Either way, you need to fill out the Immigration Form."

"I think I got that part by now.", you respond. Way to conclude an otherwise very informative explanation. This country, Lytacta, appears to be rather small, if the summer residence of another country’s royalty counts as one of two sights, you think. Lunar Kingdom…the name got a faint echo to it…

The guardsman looks at you full of expectation. Apparently he just waits for you to get out of his sight - with or without Immigration Form. Since there’s not much to go to without, you better ask for it.

The soldier clears his throat first, then he takes position: “Alright. This form is filled out verbally” What. “and also a binding contract with the duke of Lytacta, Duke Coralia.” What. “As long as you reside in Lytacta, any crime that you commence shall be punished by the holy laws of Lytacta. If you don’t know what the term “crime” contains I strongly insist on you buying a code of law of Lytacta. As long as you reside in Lytacta, any regular income entails a tax of one tenth to be paid at the local office once a month. If you require further information about this I strongly insist on you buying a code of law of Lytacta. Now, if you still want to become a recognized citizen of Lytacta, tell me your name.”

Well. Apart from the start, that sounded quite reasonable. He wants to know your name…

Your name is ->

Ask about his recitation ->

Recant your request ->

Custom Command ->

What do you do?

Right. The old man surely will notice your absence sometime, no need to tell him you’re leaving or something. Maybe you should try to get your hands on something that would make yourself more familiar with your surroundings and your overall situation? These crates and barrels standing all over the place could withhold crucial information required in your epic quest of clearing your mind.
Deciding that it would be a great idea to put a fence between you and the ‘pa you check the first barrel.


This barrel is full of water. Nothing interesting in here. Except water. Yay.
Well, since when did water stop you from your doing? You arrived on a boat anyway.


This bucket appears to be empty. Not that you expected to find anything in it. You only wanted to check the barrels and crates anyway.


You probably should have left out this barrel. After removing the barrel’s lid your gaze falls upon a - lot - of broken and useless stuff. This seems to be the pub’s container for things the guests forgot and didn’t want back. Upon closer inspection you notice some kind of underwear with a hole in it. It appears to be a woman’s slip that was pierced by a thin object. For a brief moment you wonder what could have happened, before you shake your head and carry on. You’re positive this was a mistake, close the barrel again and leave the shot panty be.


This crate is tightly sealed. IT appears to be the property of someone that doesn’t want you to sneak through his stuff. Seems legit. You can’t help but overthink your current actions. It does not feel as if this all was worth your time. Maybe you should ask them people for their help instead.


Just when you thought your attemps of retrieving beneficial information and/or objects were futiles, a miracle occurs: This barrel seems to be full of cloth. Not only pure stripes and rolls of it, but also clothing. Most of it seems unfitting to yourself, but after a while of raking around in the barrel you catch sight of a bandana. You hesitate for a moment before you decide to take it. Seems pretty okay to you, and since nobody complained about you surfing through all the cloth you doubt somebody will miss it.
You obtained 1 bandana! Since you don’t have anything to store it away in yet you decide to wrap it around your wrist.It’s not like you couldn’t just wear it or anything. It’s just that the urge to do so is missing. How strange.


Satisfied with the result of your recent exploits you feel confident enough to ask the guards for help. That’s their job, right?


As you close in on the guards, one of them suddenly notices you and cries out: “Whoa! What by Ordis are you?!” You just stand there for a moment, staring at the soldier without any expression, before you slowly back off. “Calm down, calm down, I’m sorry!”, you say in a calming voice. You doubt this one will be of any help, let’s try that again with a certain somebody else.


"Halt!", the soldier commands as you close in. The strength of his voice does not accept any resistance. "I’ve certainly never seen YOU here before. This is the country of Lytacta. If you want to leave this harbor by foot you have to fill out an immigration form. Feel free to leave the country by ship anytime." This guy seems to be nice enough, you guess. Judging his voice and words you’re sure this soldier knows what he’s doing. Maybe he even knows a bit more than that as well?


It’s worth trying, right?
Request Immigration Form ->
Ask about Lytacta ->
Inquire Reason for Impoliteness ->
Bid farewell ->
Custom Command ->

What do you do? 
(Custom Command: Write your own command into the command input, just as usual.)
~*~*~*~Anonymous: If you want a specific name listed as yours in the credits (section Players), please write the name behind your command input. Tumblr users: If you don’t want your name listed in the credits (section Players), please put an x behind your command input.~*~*~*~

Right. The old man surely will notice your absence sometime, no need to tell him you’re leaving or something. Maybe you should try to get your hands on something that would make yourself more familiar with your surroundings and your overall situation? These crates and barrels standing all over the place could withhold crucial information required in your epic quest of clearing your mind.

Deciding that it would be a great idea to put a fence between you and the ‘pa you check the first barrel.

This barrel is full of water. Nothing interesting in here. Except water. Yay.

Well, since when did water stop you from your doing? You arrived on a boat anyway.

This bucket appears to be empty. Not that you expected to find anything in it. You only wanted to check the barrels and crates anyway.

You probably should have left out this barrel. After removing the barrel’s lid your gaze falls upon a - lot - of broken and useless stuff. This seems to be the pub’s container for things the guests forgot and didn’t want back. Upon closer inspection you notice some kind of underwear with a hole in it. It appears to be a woman’s slip that was pierced by a thin object. For a brief moment you wonder what could have happened, before you shake your head and carry on. You’re positive this was a mistake, close the barrel again and leave the shot panty be.

This crate is tightly sealed. IT appears to be the property of someone that doesn’t want you to sneak through his stuff. Seems legit. You can’t help but overthink your current actions. It does not feel as if this all was worth your time. Maybe you should ask them people for their help instead.

Just when you thought your attemps of retrieving beneficial information and/or objects were futiles, a miracle occurs: This barrel seems to be full of cloth. Not only pure stripes and rolls of it, but also clothing. Most of it seems unfitting to yourself, but after a while of raking around in the barrel you catch sight of a bandana. You hesitate for a moment before you decide to take it. Seems pretty okay to you, and since nobody complained about you surfing through all the cloth you doubt somebody will miss it.

You obtained 1 bandana! Since you don’t have anything to store it away in yet you decide to wrap it around your wrist.It’s not like you couldn’t just wear it or anything. It’s just that the urge to do so is missing. How strange.

Satisfied with the result of your recent exploits you feel confident enough to ask the guards for help. That’s their job, right?

As you close in on the guards, one of them suddenly notices you and cries out: “Whoa! What by Ordis are you?!” You just stand there for a moment, staring at the soldier without any expression, before you slowly back off. “Calm down, calm down, I’m sorry!”, you say in a calming voice. You doubt this one will be of any help, let’s try that again with a certain somebody else.

"Halt!", the soldier commands as you close in. The strength of his voice does not accept any resistance. "I’ve certainly never seen YOU here before. This is the country of Lytacta. If you want to leave this harbor by foot you have to fill out an immigration form. Feel free to leave the country by ship anytime." This guy seems to be nice enough, you guess. Judging his voice and words you’re sure this soldier knows what he’s doing. Maybe he even knows a bit more than that as well?

It’s worth trying, right?

Request Immigration Form ->

Ask about Lytacta ->

Inquire Reason for Impoliteness ->

Bid farewell ->

Custom Command ->

What do you do?

(Custom Command: Write your own command into the command input, just as usual.)

~*~*~*~Anonymous: If you want a specific name listed as yours in the credits (section Players), please write the name behind your command input. Tumblr users: If you don’t want your name listed in the credits (section Players), please put an x behind your command input.~*~*~*~

After carefully thinking through your options you decide that the most important question to ask is if he knows anything about your origin.

The old man leans closer to you and inspects you for a second, before answering hesitantly: “…Well, I certainly never have seen a Marenia like you before! You look more like a lizard than like a fish. Some new species maybe? Did you get lost? Marenia is to the west! Good luck!”
Confused about his words you look at him puzzled. Marenia? Species? Marenia? What? You shake your head and remind yourself of your plan - next point? Asking about this place! You straighten yourself and politely ask the elder about this town.

"This place?", he asks back, in a cracking voice, "This is Zhelis! Small village to you, rock in the surgings to us! The houses are new, but the village is old! When Rudes broke apart, we survived. When Empyrea sank, we survived. When the Golden Forest burnt down, we survived. Even when the dragons settled down, we survived and fought them off! Ha, you see, when the…" The old man trails off into the history of the town, which catastrophes they survived and why most of the houses look so new. While it is strangely fascinating to listen to this neverending waterfall of surviving, it leaves behind more questions than it takes. Let’s collect that for a moment here: Marenia? Rudes? Empyrea? Golden Forest? Some of these words sound familiar to you, but you can’t put your finger on it…Suddenly you snap out of your thoughts and look at the Elder: "And, that’s one of my favorites, the stormy night of 744, we call it the Stormcloak, because the whole Taloncoast was covered in water, man, that was something…yet we survived it! Oh, I forgot to tell you about that earthquake back in my youth…" You get the feeling you managed to break yet another being. This one doesn’t seem to mind, though. You shortly consider hugging the old man but you fear this might even encourage him! While he looks at the sea and tells you how there were rocks falling into the water and creating massive waves, you silently step away from him.

What do you do now? 


~*~*~*~Anonymous: If you want a specific name listed as yours in the credits (section Players), please write the name behind your command input. Tumblr users: If you don’t want your name listed in the credits (section Players), please put an x behind your command input.~*~*~*~

After carefully thinking through your options you decide that the most important question to ask is if he knows anything about your origin.

The old man leans closer to you and inspects you for a second, before answering hesitantly: “…Well, I certainly never have seen a Marenia like you before! You look more like a lizard than like a fish. Some new species maybe? Did you get lost? Marenia is to the west! Good luck!”

Confused about his words you look at him puzzled. Marenia? Species? Marenia? What? You shake your head and remind yourself of your plan - next point? Asking about this place! You straighten yourself and politely ask the elder about this town.

"This place?", he asks back, in a cracking voice, "This is Zhelis! Small village to you, rock in the surgings to us! The houses are new, but the village is old! When Rudes broke apart, we survived. When Empyrea sank, we survived. When the Golden Forest burnt down, we survived. Even when the dragons settled down, we survived and fought them off! Ha, you see, when the…" The old man trails off into the history of the town, which catastrophes they survived and why most of the houses look so new. While it is strangely fascinating to listen to this neverending waterfall of surviving, it leaves behind more questions than it takes. Let’s collect that for a moment here: Marenia? Rudes? Empyrea? Golden Forest? Some of these words sound familiar to you, but you can’t put your finger on it…Suddenly you snap out of your thoughts and look at the Elder: "And, that’s one of my favorites, the stormy night of 744, we call it the Stormcloak, because the whole Taloncoast was covered in water, man, that was something…yet we survived it! Oh, I forgot to tell you about that earthquake back in my youth…" You get the feeling you managed to break yet another being. This one doesn’t seem to mind, though. You shortly consider hugging the old man but you fear this might even encourage him! While he looks at the sea and tells you how there were rocks falling into the water and creating massive waves, you silently step away from him.

What do you do now?

~*~*~*~Anonymous: If you want a specific name listed as yours in the credits (section Players), please write the name behind your command input. Tumblr users: If you don’t want your name listed in the credits (section Players), please put an x behind your command input.~*~*~*~

I successfully moved into my new flat! Only thing missing is internet. My router will be delivered on the 23rd, as long as it runs smoothly you can expect an update on that day. Have a nice time until then!

This is an awesome gaming marathon FOR THE CHILDREN! It’s a charity campaign started by a dear friend of mine, and it has a very noble cause. It reminds me of those hospitals that feature videogames for their younger patients to keep them calm and somewhat happy. Faith in Humanity? Restored.

Hey! Forgot to tell y’all that I’m moving at the moment. The soonest date to expect updates is somewhere around next week~ Thanks!

You want spoilers?

Read More

Poor kitty. But honestly, you have better things to do than whining about the loss of a creature you didn’t know and that clearly didn’t like you. You decide to strike a convincing mourning-pose when you meet its owner, though. If.

You honestly don’t see anything about the guards that would make you think bad about them. They’re just standing there, doing their job (They’re, there, their. Learn it!). Maybe they’ll let you pass if you ask nicely enough. It would be a bad move to punch one of them, though, you’re sure about that. You’re also pretty sure that you won’t find the help you need when in jail. Anyway, before you start interacting with the guards you should probably gather your thoughts to make the best image possible. Maybe you should check your status, just in case.
Before that, however, you decide to talk to the old man looking towards the horizon. Old men are wise, and as long as they’re not sleeping or talking about booze, they’re always helpful!

You approach the old man and try to start a conversation, but he cuts you short and gets straight to the point. Strange, somehow he doesn’t really care about your appearance, he even calls you his son! “What do you need help with?” he asks. Well…
Ask about your origin ->
Ask about this place ->
Ask about him ->
Bid farewell ->
Custom Command ->
What do you do? 
(Custom Command: Write your own command into the command input, just as usual.)

Poor kitty. But honestly, you have better things to do than whining about the loss of a creature you didn’t know and that clearly didn’t like you. You decide to strike a convincing mourning-pose when you meet its owner, though. If.

You honestly don’t see anything about the guards that would make you think bad about them. They’re just standing there, doing their job (They’re, there, their. Learn it!). Maybe they’ll let you pass if you ask nicely enough. It would be a bad move to punch one of them, though, you’re sure about that. You’re also pretty sure that you won’t find the help you need when in jail. Anyway, before you start interacting with the guards you should probably gather your thoughts to make the best image possible. Maybe you should check your status, just in case.

Before that, however, you decide to talk to the old man looking towards the horizon. Old men are wise, and as long as they’re not sleeping or talking about booze, they’re always helpful!

You approach the old man and try to start a conversation, but he cuts you short and gets straight to the point. Strange, somehow he doesn’t really care about your appearance, he even calls you his son! “What do you need help with?” he asks. Well…

Ask about your origin ->

Ask about this place ->

Ask about him ->

Bid farewell ->

Custom Command ->

What do you do?

(Custom Command: Write your own command into the command input, just as usual.)

Why did you even bother the cat if that is the first thing to come to mind anyway?

This old man can help you, you’re sure about it, just look at him, resting his knowledge-filled mind.

You eagerly step towards the old man and ask him if he could help you.

The man snores at you in response and murmurs something about alcoholic beverages. The sailors were quite fond of them as well, maybe they could enlighten you with some wisdom?

Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, there’s only one thing left to do!

"Well, yeah?! I didn’t like you either!"

You killed an innocent cat. Infamy: +1

What do you do now?


That didn’t go as expected.

What do you do?

That didn’t go as expected.

What do you do?